We’re hiring an Office Manager/Bookkeeper Position in the US!
UPDATE (Jan 24): We are no longer taking applicants for the position. We are currently reviewing the resumes and cover letters we’ve received.
Interested in working for a small biotechnology company in a relaxed environment?
We are hiring an Office Manager/Bookkeeper!
POSITION: Office Manager/Bookkeeper
We are looking for a part time administrator to handle a wide variety of tasks. We envision this as being a 20-30 hours/week position.
BACKGROUND: IonOptix LLC is a small but growing technology firm that manufactures and supplies specialized instrumentation to biologists who are doing basic research into the physiology of heart and muscle tissues.
CORE ACTIVITIES: Primary responsibilities will be…
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Ordering office related supplies
- Managing office equipment maintenance and service providers
- Filling vendor and customer account applications
- Answering phones
This position may entail secondary tasks such as…
- Arranging company gatherings
- Running errands
- Compiling data for company meetings
REQUIRED SKILLS: Qualified applicants will have the following characteristics and qualifications…
- Be a self-starter who can work with minimal oversight
- Have excellent phone and personal communication skills
- Have excellent writing skills
- Be detail oriented
- Have a solid understanding of basic accounting concepts (chart of accounts, revenue vs profit, COGS vs expenses vs equipment, etc.).
- Be proficient with Quickbooks and with office applications such as the Microsoft Word office Suite, etc.
- Have 2+ years previous experience in an administrator role
- Be a US citizen or otherwise possess permanent work visas
HOW TO APPLY: send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org