The patented* C-Dish™ works with the C-Pace EM chronic cell stimulator to form a complete system for the chronic stimulation of bulk-quantities of cardiac myocytes (and other excitable cells) in culture. The C-Dish™ is a simple, 2-piece assembly that precisely places carbon electrode elements in a variety of standard culture plates. A ribbon cable connector provides access to the field stimulating electrodes.
Supported Culture Dishes
- 4-well rectangular: Nunclon #176597 (Nunclon has discontinued these) or Nunclon #167063 (new Nunclon 4-well dish)
- 8-well rectangular: Nunclon #167064
- 6-well circular: Corning #3516 or BD Falcon #353846
- 6 discrete 35mm dishes: various
* Patent no. 7148059 “Myocyte culture pacing appartatus”
Note: This product is intended for research purposes only. It is not certified for clinical applications (including diagnostic purposes). Use of this product in uncertified applications is in violation of FDA regulations.