Fluorescence System Interface
The IonOptix Fluorescence System Interface, model FSI-700, provides all the standard non-video input, output and device control hardware needed for typical single-excitation, single-emission, dual-excitation and/or dual-emission fluorescence systems. The FSI may be combined with a variety of IonOptix components to create the specific combination of system capabilities that your experiments require.
The FSI may be connected to external devices using the four analog inputs, the two analog outputs or the start and mark trigger inputs. IonWizard’s flexible device configuration allows the experimenter to specify the name and unit scaling of each auxiliary signal for easy-to-read data files.
- Dual PMT inputs. Provides connection to two PMT sensors.
- Start in. This TTL signal allows external initiation of data sampling.
- Mark in. This TTL signal is recorded during data acquisition to provide event synchronization information.
- Analog to Digital. Four channels of 16-bit A/D with input voltage range of ±5V.
- Start out. Allows slave stimulators or recorders to be synchronized with fluorescence data recording.
- Digital to Analog. Two channels of ±5V. 12-bit D/A outputs can be configured as a variety of monitor or control signals.
Light Source Control
- IonOptix 25pin – Provides control signals to/from excitation light source, such as the HyperSwitch or µStep.
The Fluorescence System Interface also includes half-length, full-height PCI computer interface card and six foot cable as well as the IonWizard driver software for Windows XP and Windows 7.
Note: This product is intended for research purposes only. It is not certified for clinical applications (including diagnostic purposes). Use of this product in uncertified applications is in violation of FDA regulations.