The PTV makes PMT data acquisition easy by combining the PMT’s voltage control, PMT counts to analog voltage conversion, and variable boxcar averaging in one device. It is designed to be compatible with the IonOptix PMT300 Photomultiplier Sub-System but can be configured to work with any PMT device that has a TTL output of photon-electron events.
- Selectable output voltage of: 0 V to 5 V, -5 V to 5 V, or 0 V to 10 V
- Max counting frequency of 4 MHz, 8 MHz, or 16 MHz can be chosen
- Photon Voltage output is updated at 1000 times per second
- Rotary switch adjustment of boxcar averaging length (1, 5, 10, 50, 100, 500, and 1000 ms)
- Adjustable PMT control voltage (.8 to 4 Volts)
- 9 pin DIN connector: outputs PMT control voltage and inputs TTL counts from the PMT
- PMT Control Voltage: BNC connection allows monitoring of PMT control voltage.
- Voltage Output: BNC connection to access the analog output voltage proportional to the photon flux
Note: This product is intended for research purposes only. It is not certified for clinical applications (including diagnostic purposes). Use of this product in uncertified applications is in violation of FDA regulations.