VesAcq Vessel Dimensioning Acquisition Module
Our new VesAcq dimensioning software offers a simpler user-interface, more precise control and enhanced functionality. VesAcq promises to make your data more reproducible, reliable and accurate.
- Multiple ROIs – allow measurement of up to four regions along the vessel at the same time.
- Line averaging – unlike conventional “edge detection”, where contrast information is evaluated on a single line, VesAcq averages contrast over all of the lines within a user-defined region to minimize the contribution of contrast that doesn’t occur over all lines. Images no longer need to be super-saturated to drown out the contrast from remnants of blood, fat, folding, etc., making your measurements simpler and more reliable.
- Auto-gained contrast – simplifying the user interface, contrast information is automatically maximized within the contrast window to enable precise control of thresholds.
- Real-time calculations of:
- Inner/outer diameter
- Left/right/average wall thickness
- Inner/outer/cross-sectional area
- Media/lumen ratio
Note: This product is intended for research purposes only. It is not certified for clinical applications (including diagnostic purposes). Use of this product in uncertified applications is in violation of FDA regulations.