Vessel Dimensioning Camera
The IonOptix VesCam is a high performance yet economical solution for visualizing vessels. It’s an all-digital camera that utilizes the USB 2.0 standard to remove the restrictions of analog video formats and frame grabbers. The camera utilizes a monochromatic Sony CCD progressive scanning sensor. Exposure times and contrast levels are adjustable to maximize the contrast of vessel features. In addition to support within IonWizard, the VesCam comes with stand-alone imaging software, enabling long exposure imaging for fluorescence imaging and movie making capabilities.
- Programmable CCD gain and offset.
- Programmable integration time to stop fast movement or increase camera sensitivity.
- Single USB 2.0 cable to camera for power and data transmission.
- Independent software: Complete video controls for imaging acquisition included; Can be used to snap single images or generate movies.
- CCD sensor: 1/2” sensor chip; 1280 pixels wide by 960 lines (progressive); 4.65 µm X 4.65 µm pixel size.
- Frame rates: 15, 7.5, 3.75 fps.
- Sensitivity: 0.5 lx at 1/7.5s.
Note: This product is intended for research purposes only. It is not certified for clinical applications (including diagnostic purposes). Use of this product in uncertified applications is in violation of FDA regulations.