The IonOptix MCS100 represents the “next generation” of our popular MyoCam. It is uniquely designed for use as part of our Calcium and Contractility, Contractility, Vessel, and MyoStretcher Systems. It’s an all-digital, variable field rate camera that utilizes the USB 2.0 standard to remove the restrictions of analog video formats and frame grabbers. Its maximum pixel clock rate is over twice that of the MyoCam so that our default field rate jumps to 500Hz, sufficient to capture/characterize the fastest cardiac myocyte contractile transient. The MyoCam-S™ gives you complete control of all aspects of video acquisition to deliver the optimum combination of temporal and spatial resolution needed for your experimental requirements. All analog processing and digitization is done inside the camera to minimize analog noise.
- CCD sensor: 774 pixels wide by 245 lines (progressive) or 490 lines (interlaced)
- Frame rates (lines): 97Hz (245 lines), 250Hz (87 lines), 500Hz (36 lines)
- Complete control of camera acquisition window (start pixel & width, start line & height)
- Selectable pixel clocks: standard, 2x high-speed, and low-noise
- 12-bit A/D converter with 8- or 12-bit readout
- Programmable CCD gain and offset
- Programmable integration time to stop fast movement or increase camera sensitivity
- Programmable frame interval and external trigger to synchronize with other recording devices
- Multiple cameras can be exactly synchronized
- Single cable to camera controller
Note: This product is intended for research purposes only. It is not certified for clinical applications (including diagnostic purposes). Use of this product in uncertified applications is in violation of FDA regulations.