POSITION: Sales & Application Specialist – Western Europe
BACKGROUND: IonOptix is a leading scientific instrument manufacturer with products in prominent
cardiac physiology research laboratories worldwide. As a small, employee-owned and operated company,
we pride ourselves in our transparent operations, including open-book management and flat structure. We
encourage employee independence, contributions to company decision-making, and participation in
cross-functional opportunities within the company.
- Based at our office in Amsterdam, NL,at the VU University campus, you will travel (depending
on Covid) to meet customers in order to demonstrate, install, train, and provide both technical and
scientific support for our product range.
- You will be responsible for handling all incoming sales inquiries, generating new leads and
handling the full sales cycle.
- You will exhibit our products at academic meetings and will need to quickly develop a technical
understanding of our product range and supported research applications.
- You will also be expected to carry out other duties to help support our sales goals and customer
Relevant requirements regarding knowledge, experience, and education:
- You will have at least a bachelor’s degree in a science/life science discipline, engineering, applied
physics, business, marketing or other related areas.
- Excellent communicator in English, both verbally, in writing and presenting. French is not
required, but would be a plus.
- Open, proactive, result driven and can-do mentality
- Sales or lab experience is a plus
- A EU passport/valid work permit for the Netherlands
- Willingness to travel internationally when required
What we offer:
- An international work environment working in close collaboration with our colleagues in the US
- A Hybrid working environment
- Open, informal and flat culture with short communication lines with the ability to contribute to
- Bonuses based on performance and remuneration based on experience.
CONTACT DETAILS: Send CV and Cover Letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org