Cell Framing Adapter
The Cell Framing Adapter is used to simplify and optimize cell fluorescence recording using a PMT. An adjustable iris is used to frame a rectangular area of the microscope field of view maximizing selected cell fluorescence while masking background signal. A CCD camera shows you the actual image that the PMT will record. The dichroic reflects the fluorescence emission band to the PMT adapter. The use of a red filter in the microscope condenser permits the transmitted image to be visualized concurrently with the cell fluorescence. This feature is exploited by both of our combined calcium and contractility/diameter recording systems. The Cell Framing Adapter comes with the matching mount to connect to the PMT Sub-System.
- IonOptix Video Tutorials: Calcium & Contractility System Acquisition Quick Start
- IonOptix Video Tutorials: CytoSolver Batch Analysis
- IonOptix Video Tutorials: Analyzing Unmarked Events
- IonOptix Video Tutorials: IonWizard Data Analysis
- CFA Hardware Manual
- Techniques and Best Practices for Cardiomyocyte Isolation
Note: This product is intended for research purposes only. It is not certified for clinical applications (including diagnostic purposes). Use of this product in uncertified applications is in violation of FDA regulations.