The patented* C-Dish™ works with the C-Pace EM chronic cell stimulator to form a complete system for the chronic stimulation of bulk-quantities of cardiac myocytes (and other excitable cells) in culture. The C-Dish™ is a simple, 2-piece assembly that precisely places carbon electrode elements in a variety of standard culture plates. A ribbon cable connector provides access to the field stimulating electrodes.
Supported Culture Dishes
- 4-well rectangular: Nunclon ∆ Polystyrene Rectangular Well Dishes: 4 well dish (Nalge Nunc International #167063)
- 8-well rectangular: Nunclon ∆ Polystyrene Rectangular Well Dishes: 8-well dish (Nalge Nunc International #167064)
- 6-well circular: Corning #3516 or BD Falcon #353846
- 6 discrete 35mm dishes: Nunclon, Corning, and Falcon 35 x 10mm dish
- 12-well circular: Falcon Brand 12-well plates
- 24-well circular: Falcon Brand 24-well plates
- Changing Well Number
- Adding HV Boards To C-Pace
- Adding HV Boards To C-Pace EP
- C-Dish Manual
- Rapid electrical stimulation induces early activation of kinase signal transduction pathways and apoptosis in adult rat ventricular myocytes.
- Phosphorylation of phospholamban at threonine-17 reduces cardiac adrenergic contractile responsiveness in chronic pressure overload-induced hypertrophy.
- Heat shock protein upregulation protects against pacing-induced myolysis in HL-1 atrial myocytes and in human atrial fibrillation.
- Electrostimulation induces cardiomyocyte predifferentiation of fibroblasts
- Electric pulse stimulation induces NMDA glutamate receptor mRNA in NIH3T3 mouse fibroblasts.
- Contractile C2C12 myotube model for studying exercise-inducible responses in skeletal muscle.
- Atrial Cardiomyocyte Tachycardia Alters Cardiac Fibroblast Function: A Novel Consideration In Atrial Remodeling
- Accelerated de novo sarcomere assembly by electric pulse stimulation in C2C12 myotubes.
- Effects of sarcoplasmic reticulum Ca2+-ATPase overexpression in postinfarction rat myocytes.
* Patent no. 7148059 “Myocyte culture pacing appartatus”
Note: This product is intended for research purposes only. It is not certified for clinical applications (including diagnostic purposes). Use of this product in uncertified applications is in violation of FDA regulations.