µStep Light Source
The IonOptix µStep (muStep) Light Source is an economical and optically more efficient alternative to the HyperSwitch system. The µStep light source provides a technique that allows pseudo-ratio sampling rates of 1000 Hz for PMT systems and 60 Hz for video imaging systems over short periods of time (see application note: Interpolated Numerator Method). Thus, for experimental protocols that require intermittent data sampling at the highest possible rates, the µStep light source is recommended.
- IonOptix Video Tutorials: Calcium & Contractility System Acquisition Quick Start
- IonOptix Video Tutorials: Analyzing Unmarked Events
- IonOptix Video Tutorials: IonWizard Data Analysis
- Replacing Your Xe Bulb
- Myocyte Calcium & Contractility Recording System (µStep Configuration)
- µStep Hardware Manual
- Techniques and Best Practices for Cardiomyocyte Isolation
- Mitochondrial matrix metalloproteinase activation decreases myocyte contractility in hyperhomocysteinemia
- Leptin Attenuates Cardiac Contraction In Rat Ventricular Myocytes. Role of NO.
- Late exercise training improves non-uniformity of transmural myocardial function in rats with ischaemic heart failure.
- Ecstasy produces left ventricular dysfunction and oxidative stress in rats.
Note: This product is intended for research purposes only. It is not certified for clinical applications (including diagnostic purposes). Use of this product in uncertified applications is in violation of FDA regulations.