SarcLen enables IonWizard to acquire high resolution sarcomere length measurements. The accompanying image to the right shows IonWizard during data acquisition as extended by SarcLen. SarcLen performs an average of the lines within the area of interest to create a well resolved striation pattern (grey). A fast Fourier transform (FFT) is then calculated and the peak within the power spectrum (red) represents the average sarcomere spacing, measured in real time up to 500 times per second.
- IonOptix Video Tutorials: Calcium & Contractility System Acquisition Quick Start
- IonOptix Video Tutorials: CytoSolver Batch Analysis
- IonOptix Video Tutorials: Analyzing Unmarked Events
- IonOptix Video Tutorials: IonWizard Data Analysis
- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy in high-fat diet-induced obesity: role of suppression of forkhead transcription factor and atrophy gene transcription.
- Transient Analysis Features
- Mutech and RTD card installation for IW6
- G protein-coupled receptor kinase 2 ablation in cardiac myocytes before or after myocardial infarction prevents heart failure.
- Techniques and Best Practices for Cardiomyocyte Isolation
- Overexpression of heat shock protein 27 protects against ischaemia/reperfusion-induced cardiac dysfunction via stabilization of troponin I and T.
- Late exercise training improves non-uniformity of transmural myocardial function in rats with ischaemic heart failure.
- Adenosine A2A and beta-adrenergic calcium transient and contractile responses in rat ventricular myocytes.
Note: This product is intended for research purposes only. It is not certified for clinical applications (including diagnostic purposes). Use of this product in uncertified applications is in violation of FDA regulations.