IonWizard integrates the presentation of fluorescence traces and images, analog voltages, and cell length data under an intuitive interface. It analyzes raw data by performing ratio, ion, or linear calibration calculations. Fluorescence calculations include a comprehensive selection of background subtraction techniques. Specialized functions such as trace averaging, composite images, and transient analysis eliminate common extra work. Clipboarding and exporting of trace and image data eases integration with other programs. Extensive use of individual user templates and context-sensitive online help increases productivity.
- IonOptix Video Tutorials: CytoSolver Batch Analysis
- IonOptix Video Tutorials: Analyzing Unmarked Events
- IonOptix Video Tutorials: IonWizard Data Analysis
- Transient Analysis Features
- Mutech and RTD card installation for IW6
- IonWizard Core and Analysis Manual
- IonWizard Acquisition Manual
- G protein-coupled receptor kinase 2 ablation in cardiac myocytes before or after myocardial infarction prevents heart failure.
- Techniques and Best Practices for Cardiomyocyte Isolation
- Maturation of intracellular calcium homeostasis in sheep pulmonary arterial smooth muscle cells.
- Late exercise training improves non-uniformity of transmural myocardial function in rats with ischaemic heart failure.
Note: This product is intended for research purposes only. It is not certified for clinical applications (including diagnostic purposes). Use of this product in uncertified applications is in violation of FDA regulations.